Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Teri is the happiest she's ever been.

Teri Hatcher is the happiest she has ever been because she has realized all of her ambitions. The Desperate Housewives star has no ambitions to make acclaimed movies and sees her leading role in the hit TV series as her ultimate achievement after years spent in the Hollywood wilderness. Despite being single since her divorce three years ago, Hatcher is so comfortable with her body, its cycles have even fallen into perfect sync. She says, "I'm so aligned that I'm having my period and I don't even have cramps. What's interesting about being my age and getting a second chance is that I don't think of (Desperate Housewives) as a springboard to other things. I don't have a higher goal like being a movie star. It's just great to be here." [Starpulse]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home