Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jessica A. talks Fantastic Four 2

Jessica Alba recently talked with newspaper USA Today about her summer plans: making Fantastic Four 2. The actress also confirmed rumors that another major Marvel character will make his big-screen debut in the Fox movie. "We start Fantastic Four 2 in August. The four of us learn that there are other people out there with superpowers, and the Silver Surfer appears as a villain/hero. And another villain comes in as well," Alba revealed. "My character, Susan Storm, has another love triangle and may use a power people haven't seen before. She's the most powerful of the four." She added that her locks might look a little different in the sequel. "I went blond for the first one, but I might try a wig for the sequel. I had to chop my hair off because it got so damaged [from the hair dye]." Tim Story will return as director, along with cast members Ioan Gruffudd, Michael Chiklis and Chris Evans. FF2 is slated to open July 4, 2007. [IGN]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home