Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Halle had a crush on Hugh

Halle Berry has admitted she has a crush on Hugh Jackman. The "X-Men: The Last Stand" actress - who stars alongside the actor in the comic-book movie - has admitted she thinks her married co-star is very attractive and hates the fact he's already taken. She said: "He's so good looking, and so nice. I hate that he's got a wife." The 37-year-old actor - who plays metal-framed mutant Wolverine in the blockbuster - has been married to his Australian wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, for 10 years and the couple have two adopted children. Hugh recently admitted his wife likes him to wear his black-leather "X-Men" costume in the bedroom. He said: "I feel a bit silly in that outfit but, believe me, my wife really, really likes it. They'll have to make a new one for the next movie, because she won't let me part with it." [AHN]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home