Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Night Linkage!

Brittany Murphy has something in her eye. And up her butt. [ICYDK] Madonna ends relationship with Britney Spears [Derek Hail] Geri H. out with Bluebell [Hot Momma Drama] Kristin Cavallari (do'in it Paris Hilton style) with Brody at the Beach [Bricks and Stones] Ashley Olsen is mad at the world I would be mad at the world too if I were a multi-millionaire by the time I was 8. [Hollyscoop] Nicole Richie Likes Sloppy (And Diseased) Seconds [I'm Not Obsessed] The Rock Varnishes His Forehead?!?!? [Velvet Hot Tub]

1 Comments:

  • At 6/10/2006 06:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why is she posing like that? yuck!!! It looks like her back is bothering her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home