Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Brittany Murphy has always been a musician

Free Image Hosting at PaintedOver.comFree Image Hosting at PaintedOver.com
Brittany Murphy is quite the musician on the sly, so insists that people shouldn’t be too surprised by her decision to realise an album. She recently confessed: “I’ve been singing anonymously my whole life… I’ve sung the hooks on a lot of rap and R&B songs - I just never took the credit.” “Music has been a part of my soul since I was born. It’s something that I’ve always done, but I’ve done it very quietly. Now I guess this is the beginning of doing it not so quietly.” And she’s not just a singer: “I can play any instrument - just give me 20 minutes. I can play a little bit of everything by ear. The only thing I actually stuck to for a while was the trumpet.” [Fametastic]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home