Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Shakira's hips really don't lie

Colombian singer Shakira claims she can tell when a song is a hit because it makes her hips gyrate and while sways with the rhythm, according to a published report. It's obvious that Shakira thinks highly of her hips, so much so that she wrote the hit song 'Hips Don't Lie', which was her saying in the studio if a song didn't make her hips move. She says, "I always used to joke with the guys from my band about how important it is to listen to my hips in order to determine if a song is where it has to be." "Every time we were rehearsing and I was doubtful about how a song was sounding I would tell them, 'Listen, my hips don't lie.'" "If they're not moving, it's because this is not working out, so lets work on it a little bit more until my hips start shaking!'" [PC, Pics]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home