Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reese says her marriage is fine

Reese Witherspoon has quashed rumours her marriage to Ryan Phillippe is on the rocks. The Oscar-winning actress, who scooped the Best Actress accolade at this year's ceremony, insists she and her actor husband are blissfully happy despite reports claiming otherwise. Reese is furious comments she made earlier this year that she and her spouse had attended marriage counselling were "taken out of context" and used to cast doubts on the pair's happiness. The blonde star - who has two children, Ava, 6, and two-year-old Deacon, with Ryan - said: "It's sad to see that when you are honest and talk about the normal ups and downs it gets taken out of context. Ryan and I have a great marriage, I see him not only as my husband but also as my best friend." It is not the first time Reese has hit out at claims her marriage is in trouble. Last month, the 'Legally Blonde' star revealed she doesn't read her own press because she's sick of speculation about her private life. She said: "I know what's true and I don't live my life like a famous fancy person. I don't read any of it - it just doesn't matter to me. I feel like people read it one day and the dog pees on it the next. I really just don't care." [LSE]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home