Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rachel Bilson has beaglophobia

The O.C. star Rachel Bilson has a morbid fear of beagles after one of the dogs tried to rip her face off when she was a child. The actress, 24, has a scar on her upper lip to remind her of her encounter with the savage mutt when she was just three. She says, "I hate them (beagles) and I'm not afraid to say the word 'hate.'" But Bilson isn't afraid of all dogs - her constant companion is a pit-bull terrier, which was a gift from her boyfriend and The O.C. co-star Adam Brody. She admits the canine birthday gift was a real test for her because she feared she would be terrified of her new pet. She adds, "Last year Adam showed up with this big pit bull and said, 'Happy birthday! Here's your dog! Her name is Penny!' I was, like, 'Let me get this straight. You picked out my dog. It's a pit bull.'" The actress quickly warmed to her new companion, which she renamed Penny Lane. [Starpulse]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 05:25:00 PM, Blogger sarainitaly said…

    I love these two. I think they are my most favorite hollywood peeps. So, so cute!

    Didn't the actress, Samaire Armstrong who played Anna on OC star in the Hansons video called Penny? Once again, she is in the middle. hehe Scary that I know that bit of trivia about Hansons....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home