Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Penelope grew a butt for Volver

Penelope Cruz was forced to put on weight on her bottom so that she could fit the part of a young mother in her new movie Volver. The Vanilla Sky star revealed that director Pedro Almodovar had insisted that she not only put on the weight and maintain it, but also learn how to cook and clean so that she could convincingly portray her character. "I put on three kilos and Pedro asked me to stay at that weight level during the filming. He said a big bottom would push me down closer to the earth. And it was necessary to do those things - otherwise how could anyone believe that I was the working mother of a teenage girl," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying. "I had to learn to cut, slice, chop and prepare food as if I had been doing it every day for years. It had to look natural, not fake," she added. [IBN]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home