Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nicole thinking about alterations

'The Simple Life' star says she hates her hooter and would be prepared to go under the surgeon's knife to have it improved. She told Britain's TV Hits magazine: "If I could change anything about myself it would be my nose. I see a lot of nose jobs in Los Angeles but it's a big decision." It seems Nicole is having trouble loving her body at the moment. Last week, she admitted she is dangerously thin. The super-slim star insists she is desperate to gain weight, and would hate for young girls to copy her waif-like figure. She confessed: "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like'. "I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now." Nicole, the adopted daughter of pop legend Lionel Richie, blames her weight problems on her break-up with fiancé Adam Goldstein. (BANG)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home