Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Mandy really wants to forget she was a pop star

Mandy Moore hated being compared to her pop contemporaries when she started out in her music career. Now focusing on acting, it annoyed her when she was banded together with the likes of Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and Christina Aguilera because she felt it devalued her talent. “When I was starting out it was Britney, Jessica, Christina and me,” she said recently. “The four of us were mentioned in the same sentence - always. I thought one day you’ll see we’re not all the same pre-packaged vanilla Wonder Bread”. [Fametastic]

5 Comments:

  • At 5/30/2006 06:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i hate myself for saying this but with those thighs, she can really forget about being a popstar.. *ok!bitch moment over!*

     
  • At 5/30/2006 07:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonder why is she with the girl in the Office in pics 3 and 4

     
  • At 5/30/2006 08:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gee, FrooFroo, I didn't realize ou needed thin thighs to be able to sing?

    Grow up.

     
  • At 5/31/2006 04:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mandy makes my heart stop...

    She is so classy, beautiful, intelligent, and humble.

    Brit, Jess, and C-Haguliera should stop and take lessons from her.

     
  • At 5/31/2006 04:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I know she is so like oh my god HUGE! SHUT UP "froo froo".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home