Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Katherine Heigl filming "Knocked Up"

"Grey's Anatomy" babe Katherine Heigl will be heading straight into shooting the big-screen comedy "Knocked Up" as soon as ABC's megahit reaches its quickly approaching season finale. "It's with Judd Apatow, who did 'The 40-Year-Old Virgin.' I'm the knocked-up one," says Heigl with a laugh. "It's crazy because I have to wear like a big prosthetic belly the whole movie. I'm of age to be having children, but it's just a weird concept to me." The actress, who plays Isobel "Izzie" Stevens on the hit ABC series, admits, "It's a little rough going directly from the show to another project. I wouldn't have minded a little vacation. As grateful as I am to be on the show and as wonderful as it is, at this point, nine months in, I think we're all a little burnt out and tired, and we need some new scenery for a few months. I'm sure we'll be champing at the bit to come back." And what can we expect in "Grey's" upcoming episodes? "There are some big changes, and I'm excited as an actor to play all of this stuff that they are beginning for me, but it's also hard to watch my character go through what she's going through. I don't want to give you more than that or they'll kill me," says Heigl. In the meantime, she's just enjoying the ride. "My career seems to have finally gotten to where I don't have to worry about it so much. It's not as much of a struggle, so I can enjoy it more and relax into what it's become." [Cleveland]

5 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2006 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is just gorgeous and she has a real woman's body...what a refreshing change from the walking skeletons in Hollywood.

     
  • At 5/23/2006 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she is so frickin hot

     
  • At 5/24/2006 06:03:00 AM, Blogger Donna Boucher said…

    She should win an Emmy for her part in Grey's! She's a great actress!

     
  • At 5/26/2006 02:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just stumble the pic when I'm cruising for the movie 'Knocked-up'. She's naturally pretty. I head
    Kristin comment from EO line The Vine about Katherine Heigl. She said she recently saw Katherine in person with jean and t-shirt with no make-up and she still look stunning and her skin is flawless.
    Wow! I want to meet her oneday if I got the chance. Thanks for the
    behind the scene shots

     
  • At 5/27/2006 04:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To see her in person, is something to behold. She is by far and away the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I work for a UK media company and we covered the Golden Globe Awards this year and she made some beautiful actresses look ordinary. She is staggeringly beautiful, almost ridiculously so. A lot of the UK guys working there had not seen her before and were blown away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home