Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Kate W. doesn't watch her movies

Kate Winslet can’t stand to watch any of her old films because she’s worried that she’ll think she’s a bad actress. “I’m scared that I’m going to be hit with this awful realisation that I’ve been s**t all these years,” she told Elle magazine recently. “I’d rather be oblivious and that way I could still try to get better, as opposed to being depressed about how crap I was.” She’s only watched her biggest movie Titanic a couple of times and has no intention to watch it again, even accidentally. “I saw ‘Titanic’ twice and I haven’t seen it for years,” she confessed. “In fact, [husband] Sam [Mendes] and I were channel-hopping recently and I saw it and went, ‘Aaaaagh! No! Quick, quick, quick!’ and he was like, ‘F**k. Alright!’” [Fametastic] Thanks to Gossip Rocks for pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home