Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Kate Moss is Posh's style icon

Former SPICE GIRL VICTORIA BECKHAM has given KATE MOSS another boost, by revealing the supermodel is her fashion icon. Moss has suffered career turbulence since images of her allegedly snorting cocaine were printed in a national newspaper last year (05). She lost a number of modelling contracts, but since returning to work Moss' career has gone from strength to strength - thanks in part to her celebrity friends. Now Posh Spice, a fashion idol herself, has thrown her weight behind Moss' renaissance. She says, "I just love Kate Moss, she's my fashion idol without a shadow of a doubt. I'm a big fan of hers. I've always thought she looked fantastic." [PRI]

1 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2006 12:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't get it. She dresses quite conservatively ......same old designer 'must haves' that all these chicks, with money and no imagination, buy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home