Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Jess almost fooled everyone with her crappy wig

Blonde bombshell JESSICA SIMPSON showed off a sassy new look over the weekend at the star-studded ALMA awards. She had smoldering, red hair! Our own KEVIN FRAZIER was with the A-lister to get the star scoop! "It's a wig!" she told Kevin on the red carpet. "I put eyeshadow on the blonde to hide it." In fact, the wig is part of Jessica's new hairpiece line coming out soon, as reported by "The Insider"'s own MARC MALKIN on March 21. Jessica also debunked those baby adoption rumors, saying, "I'm not adopting a child! No, not yet. [But] that's not a silly matter. I support an orphanage in Mexico and I've supported it ever since I was 13 years old. That's where all those rumors came from. I haven't been down in a couple years but I'm making a trip pretty soon actually." [ET]

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home