Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Ellen Pompeo struggles with Meredith, writers on GA

GREY'S ANATOMY star ELLEN POMPEO is frustrated by the way her character in the show is written and finds it a struggle to shoot her scenes. The star, who plays DR MEREDITH GREY, is discouraged because she has no input into her character's storyline. She explains, "I just show up and say my lines. There's no collaboration on the characters and the writing. "This is a 9-to-5 job. I have to show up and say what they write. "Something I say a lot is, 'Why does she keep making these stupid mistakes? She's smart enough to make it through medical school, but she can't figure out that she shouldn't be sleeping with strangers.' "My biggest fear about doing a series television show is that I would be bored. But at the same time, there are episodes where I struggle with the choices that Meredith makes." [PRI]

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home