Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Debra Messing believes diamonds are magical

'Will and Grace' star Debra Messing believes diamonds have magic powers. The actress is convinced the jewels have special powers because her hands tremble whenever she touches them. She told America's InStyle magazine: "When I put diamonds in my hands they start to shake." 'The Wedding Date' actress Messing first 'learned' that diamonds are magical from a friend. She added: "One of my girlfriends says there is actually magic in them, and the wearer gets influenced by them. I believe her." The actress loves vintage jewellery stores. Her wedding ring is a 1916 diamond eternity band. [FemaleFirst]

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home