Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Beyonce's dad is not also Kelly's

Singer Kelly Rowland has denied rumours that she and former Destiny’s Child band mate Beyonce Knowles share the same biological father. Rowland moved in with the Knowles family after her own family fell apart…she does not have contact with her real father…but maintains that Matthew Knowles (Destiny’s Child manager) is he. She has claimed that the slanderous claims are "lies from the pit of hell," reports Handbag.com. She added: "My parents' situation was so terrible. I don't know where I would be if my real father was still in my life. "He hasn't tried to find me and I have not tried to find him." [Entertainmentwise]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home