Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, April 24, 2006

This Tom Cruise story is too good to be true.

Tom Cruise used to hitchhike with prostitutes. The now multi-millionaire actor used to hitch rides with the men picking up sex workers outside New York's Holland Tunnel when he was a struggling actor. Cruise - who celebrated the birth of his first child with fiancée Katie Holmes last week - revealed to Sunday Times newspaper: "There were prostitutes, who used to be around the tunnel, who knew me. They'd see me and they'd go, 'Look, I'll pick up a john and you jump in'. So I'd ride through the tunnel to New Jersey. "The driver's a little like, 'What's this guy doing in the back seat?' But he saw I'm just this 18-year-old kid. I didn't look dangerous. "And they didn't do anything sexual in front of me. I'd get out in New Jersey and say, 'Thank you very much'. Then I'd hitchhike home." [Starpulse]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home