Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Mandy embarrassed by Cosmo cover

Mandy Moore is embarrassed by her appearance on the May cover of the US edition of Cosmopolitan - because also splashed across the cover is the headline “Orgasms Unlimited”. “I’m very flattered to be on a magazine cover, but the horrifying part is my parent’s have framed every magazine that I’ve ever been on from the beginning.” “So there’s a whole wall dedicated to that and it starts off with me at 14 and ‘Mandy’s favourite colour is pink!’ and now Cosmo and my face and ‘orgasms unlimited.’” “And my dad has to take it to the framer’s to get it framed. It has nothing to do with me - it’s just an[other] article!” [Fametastic]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home