Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

L.Lo, Adrien Brody to star in romantic comedy

Hollywood actors Adrien Brody and Lindsay Lohan have agreed to star in a new romantic comedy called Speechless. Speechless, formerly known as The Guided Man, centres on a shy man who 'uses another person to speak for him when he is asked to give a speech at a wedding, reports Zap2it quoting trade paper Variety. The film is being adapted from a 1952 story by L Sprague De Camp. Steve Adams wrote the original adaptation, which will get a heavy polish from Dannelly and writing partner Michael Urban. The film is scheduled to start production later this year. [HST]

3 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2006 04:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she looks better without fake tan

     
  • At 2/27/2013 03:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw this movie back in 2008 on Rogers Television in Canada and loved it big time I could never remember the name.I have searched 1000's of movies looking for this Speechless 2007 movie..
    Finally Saturday Feb 22 2013 I found Speechless 2007 under Bollywood movies just stating who was in it...I have always known the shy guy was Adrien Brody I couldn't ever forget that face...But bad news I can't find the movie online to buy or watch at all not even on IMDB....I adore romance movies and this movie is on my top five favorites...Please bring it back online or tv...I really want to see it again x500...A huge fan in Ontario Canada...

     
  • At 3/18/2013 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sure that I saw this movie but the internet is saying otherwise stating it wasn't even made...Very confused...A huge fan in Ontario Canada

     

Post a Comment

<< Home