Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

TomKat at Yahoo

Tom Cruise performed all his own stunts in 'Mission Impossible 3' - but only after fiancée Katie Holmes gave him permission. The actor was determined to film the movie's dangerous action sequences but admits he had to clear it with the pregnant actress first. He confessed: 'She trusts me. She knows. She loves me. 'That's why I am marrying her, because she has no worries about that - none. 'She's just fun and easy. She celebrates it. She loves it. We show her the cut footage of my stunts and she digs it. She's just fun.' The 'Top Gun' star insists he would have felt wrong not carrying out the stunts himself. He added to Entertainment Tonight: 'This film is going to give the audience that 'Mission' ride. There are more stunts and bigger sequences, more than I've done in any movie, ever. 'For me it's part of the challenge of making these movies. 'I can't help but look at something and think, 'Can I climb that? Can I jump from that?' I hope audiences will be thrilled.' [MandC] Thanks to JJB for pics!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home