Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SJP says fashion is only part of work

Sarah Jessica Parker has said that fashion does not play a big role in her life. Parker said in a recent interview, that her main priority is her son and The 40 year old has become a style icon for hundreds of women since the husband and that fashion is part of work not her entire life. She told The Observer magazine:” Fashion is part of my work. I feel a responsibility to be presentable, to dress up if the occasion calls for it. But, really, fashion does not play that big a role in my life these days.” She added that she doesn’t spend all her time shopping because she is a working mother and ‘I don’t need to tell you how little time there is for vanity, especially in the mornings.” [FemaleFirst]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home