Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Nicolette is bad in bed

Nicolette Sheridan's ex claims the 'Desperate Houswives' star is useless in the bedroom. Niklas Soderblom - who dated the blonde for two years - says she goes off sex as soon as soon as she gets her man. He revealed: "She uses her sexuality to get what she wants and as soon as the ring is on her finger she stops wanting to have sex. "I guess she's sexy on screen, but definitely not in a real life relationship." 42-year-old Sheridan - who plays man-eater Edie on the smash hit TV show - is now engaged to old flame Michael Bolton, but Soderblom has some words of warning for the loved-up crooner. He told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I feel sorry for Michael - because I think he really loves her. "But I know there's now way in hell a relationship is going to work with Nicolette Sheridan." [LSE]

2 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2006 09:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did we really NEED to know? What a guy her ex-fiance is, I can't believe he's stooping so low as to talk about their sex life(or lack there of)!! I would sue him if I were her.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 03:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she stinks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home