Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Keira's taking a booze binge?

Keira Knightley is reportedly going on a month-long drinking binge around the US - courtesy of boyfriend Rupert Friend. The actor - who started romancing the actress after they met while filming 'Pride and Prejudice' last year - set up the booze crawl to celebrate the actress turning 21, which is the legal drinking age in America. He is said to have splashed out on a luxury yacht and a jet to take Keira to bars around New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Hawaii. A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's such an original idea. She's been so busy filming 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3' and 'Silk' back-to-back, she needs a break and time with Rupert." The screen beauty - who celebrated her birthday at a 1920s themed bash at London's Paper nightclub on Sunday (26.03.06) - couldn't wait to reach the milestone birthday so she could drink alcohol with her pals in the US. She recently said: "It seems ridiculous. Over here I can drink myself silly. "But I go back to my adolescence when I'm shooting in America. I'm on the Shirley Temples while my mates are getting pissed." [LSE]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home