Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Ellen's in Orlando!

The Ellen DeGeneres Show has assembled a starry lineup for three programs that tape this week at Universal Orlando. Just hearing those names -- Tim McGraw, Kelsey Grammer, Shakira -- sends DeGeneres into self-deprecating high gear. "How'd we get them?" she asks, from Burbank, Calif., where her show originates. "I'm for sure going. I wasn't for sure I was going. I was going for the Hulk ride. That was enough to get me there." The syndicated talk show will tape one episode Friday and two more Saturday at the resort. The programs air Monday through Wednesday. (The show is seen locally at 4 p.m. weekdays on WESH-Channel 2.) The Ellen DeGeneres Show doesn't go on the road often, and the challenge of working outside delights the host. [More at OrlandoSentinel]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home