Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Did Liz Hurley sleep with Tom Sizemore?

'Saving Private Ryan’ actor Tom Sizemore has claimed that Elizabeth Hurley is the love of his life. Sizemore has claimed that he and Hurley shared several raunchy nights together in 1992 while they were filming ‘Passenger 57’. He allegedly told the News of the World: "Liz is as sexy as it gets - a wild woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it. "I fell totally head over heals in love with her. Hugh was back in London and I really thought I'd win her over. It gave me great pleasure thinking of Hugh's smug, handsome face every time I was in bed with his girlfriend!" "Her body is to die for. She has these long smooth legs and the most perfect boobs I've ever seen. We kissed and stroked every last inch of each other. We couldn't get enough." [Entertainmentwise]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home