Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Beyonce's not sure about a baby

(AHN) - Superstar Beyonce Knowles of R and B girl group Destiny's Child admitted that she is not sure about having a baby, this after watching the delivery of her nephew Daniel. When her sister Solange gave birth, Bouncy was in the delivery room to provide mental and emotional support, but she says the whole experience made her "turn purple." She told reporters, "I thought, 'I'm never going to have a baby as long as I live.'" But don't worry, there's still hope, Bouncy goes on to say, "When I saw him in the delivery room, I thought 'He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen'...it's given me very mixed feelings. I think I'd love to have a baby but then I have Daniel for a day and I'm happy to hand him back!" [ AHN]
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Thanks to JJB for pics!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home