Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

L.Lo's Vanity Fair cover

NEW YORK (AP) — Lindsay Lohan, who was hospitalized in Miami this week for an asthma attack, tells Vanity Fair in an interview that she has dabbled in drugs and battled bulimia. The 19-year-old actress-pop singer says that following the success of 2004's ``Mean Girls, she dabbled in drugs ``a little,'' but quickly adds: ``I've gotten that out of my system.'' The issue hits newsstands Tuesday. When asked if her drug use including cocaine, Lohan denies it, saying, ``I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean?'' She does, though, more openly discuss last year's drastic weight loss. Lohan acknowledges that she was suffering from bulimia: ``I was making myself sick.'' Lohan says that before hosting NBC's ``Saturday Night Live,'' Tina Fey and ``SNL'' executive producer Lorne Michaels sat her down. ``They said, `You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and I just started bawling,'' Lohan says. ``I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it.'' ``I saw that `SNL' after I did it,'' she adds. ``My arms were disgusting. I had no arms.'' Lohan says she's doing much better: ``You have to learn for yourself and you have to hit rock bottom sometimes to get yourself back to the top.'' Lohan co-stars in Robert Altman's ``A Prairie Home Companion,'' due in theaters in June. She has been filming ``Bobby,'' directed by Emilio Estevez, about the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. She's also set to begin shooting ``Chapter 27,'' a film about John Lennon's killer, Mark David Chapman, in two weeks. Lohan's mother and manager, Dina, told OK! magazine Wednesday, that her daughter was getting better after being hospitalized Monday night for an asthma attack. I don't think people understand how truly terrifying it is to have an asthma attack,'' Dina Lohan was quoted as saying. ``I'll be taking her home to New York to recuperate.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home