Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Taiwan apparently loves some L.Lo

LINDSAY LOHAN is eyeing a tour of Taiwan, after learning her music is popular in the Asian country. The RUMORS singer has just learned that her debut album SPEAK has gone gold in Taiwan, and she's now eager to reward her fans there with a visit. Lohan, who released her follow-up album A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL (RAW) on Tuesday (06DEC05), says, "I just found this out today - my album went gold there. It was a great feeling because it was very unexpected. "I would love to (tour Taiwan). I haven't toured at all at this point, but I would really love to do that. It's a great feeling to know that people in other places and other countries are aware of my music and what I do." [CM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home