Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Paps are driving Scarlett crazy

The paparazzi are driving Scarlett Johansson insane by following her everywhere she goes, and thus, forcing her to approach the police. "It's become insane. I went to Los Angeles a couple of months ago, and there were four SUVs parked outside my house every day. They would just follow me everywhere I went - if I went to buy paper towels, or I went to a meeting, or anything," femalefirst quoted Johansson as telling Britain's Sunday Times Culture magazine. "I've called the police several times and said, 'Listen, there are people following me in very big cars. They're surrounding me in these huge vehicles - vehicles nobody should be driving - and I feel unsafe. But the police can do nothing," she added. The actress feels the ruthless shuttlebugs are endangering not only her life, but also of the people around her. "It's not even the fact of being photographed: that's just an annoyance. It's actually scary. They're endangering people. Not just me, but everybody else driving around me. It's horrible," she said. (ANI)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home