Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

K.Fed: More trashy than ever

Pop beauty Britney Spears has hit out at reports her husband Kevin Federline has made damning comments about the state of their marriage. Spears and Federline, parents of three-month-old Sean Preston, have recently been at the centre of reports their union is on the rocks. And in the midst of their battles with the tabloids comes a new report by In Touch Weekly in which Federline seemingly criticises his wife's attitude towards their marriage. He is quoted as saying, "I love her. But ask me now about life apart from Britney, and all I can say is, 'Can it be any worse than living with her?' I am doing what she wanted, getting out of the house and trying to find work, but I do that and she trashes my efforts. She just wants me at her beck and call as a little house husband. "Marriage is something you don't go into lightly. She has to learn she can't just pick me up and dump me off, like her first husband." But Spears' spokesperson Leslie Sloane has hit out at the report: "The story is untrue and hurtful and he didn't give them an interview. He and Britney are as normal as other couples, they fight and they make up. They are fine and happy." [Handbag]

1 Comments:

  • At 12/15/2005 09:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://gallery.khaleel.co.uk has better pictures of him in the car check out

     

Post a Comment

<< Home