Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Kate: Pete nearly cost me everything

London: Supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly requested ex-lover Pete Doherty to leave her alone, as he is an opportunist, who has always used her for his gains. The beautiful star, who nearly cost her everything she achieved after pictures of her snorting cocaine appeared in a British newspaper, wants to break all ties with the wild rocker, and is upset with Doherty's alleged claims to reveal all in a kiss and tell newspaper deal. “He's a user in every sense of the word,” Femalefirst quoted her, as telling Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper. “Yes, I loved him, but I was taken in by his little boy lost routine. He has nearly cost me everything,” she added. [NewKerala]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home