Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jen A. seeks peace in Greece

Jennifer Aniston is planning a trip to Greece to explore her family's roots in a bid to escape the limelight. The former Friends actress is desperate to escape the media frenzy which has surrounded her since splitting from ex-husband Brad Pitt in January (05). And she hopes a visit to her family's farm will give her the opportunity to live a normal life for a few weeks. She says, "I'm going to take some time off, travel. I want to go to Greece and some other countries. "I lived there for a year when I was five or six. We lived in Athens for six months, then we lived in Crete. "My family has a beautiful farm. I've only gone back there once. It would be a refreshing thing to be out of this (Los Angeles) bubble." [Handbag]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home