Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Gisele's butt is not for you

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has a clause in her contracts that she will never bare her bum. The Brazilian beauty insists she will never show her bottom on the catwalk because she doesn't want onlookers leering at her. She said: "I make a point about that because I don't want my booty to show. I can't wear like a nun outfit, or something like that, but I make sure that they understand that my booty has to be covered. It's my booty and I feel like when you're walking on the runway, God knows where they're looking." Gisele, who recently split from Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio, insists she likes to keep her shapely butt under wraps for "special people". She added to America's New York Post newspaper: "It's not that I feel self-conscious, it's that I feel like my booty should be shown on special occasions, for special people." Gisele and Leonardo split last month amid allegations the actor had been flirting with Sienna Miller. The star was allegedly caught cozying up with the stunning actress - who has had an on-off relationship with boyfriend Jude Law since he admitted cheating on her with his children's nanny - in a Los Angeles nightclub several weeks ago. Gisele was said to have been so furious when she found out that she called off her tempestuous romance with Leo once and for all. [Starpulse]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home