Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Are you ready for Jamie Foxx's album?

"Ray Charles told me, ‘If you feel it, then you know it’s right,’" says Jamie Foxx. "He taught me how to feel." "I’ve been working on music for the last 15 years," he says. "I don’t do nothing sideways. If I’m gonna get it, I’m gonna get it 100 percent." He did much of the work on UNPREDICTABLE at his own home studio, and even on the set of his current production, Miami Vice, he’s been logging hours in a portable studio lent to him by super producer Timbaland (who manned the boards on the album’s "Can I Take You Home"). "I had to make sure that the album was tight even if I didn’t have anybody to enhance it." But in the end, Foxx was also able to assemble a line-up of guests that reads like a Billboard Top Ten chart— Mary J. Blige, Ludacris, and Twista all add their flavors to UNPREDICTABLE, with production by Timbaland, Babyface and others. Foxx says that these collaborations all came together naturally. "Those are my friends," he says. "These are people I’ve formed relationships with over the years, thrown parties for, hung out with." Listen to some tracks and find out everything you need to know about Jamie HERE "Unpredictable" Tracklisting: 1. Unpredictable (feat. Ludacris) 2. Warm Bed 3. DJ Play A Love Song (feat. Twista) 4. With You (feat. The Game & Snoop Dogg) 5. Can I Take U Home 6. Love Changes (feat. Mary J. Blige) 7. Extravaganza (feat. Kanye West) 8. Three Letter Word 9. Get This Money 10 VIP 11 Do What It Do 12 Storm (Forecass) 14 Heaven 15 Wish U Were Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home