Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Swayze missed out on money from Dirty Dancing

Patrick Swayze earned more from writing song She's Like The Wind for hit movie Dirty Dancing, than he did for starring in the lead role as hunky Johnny Castle. Despite remastered Dvd sales of the 1980s movie hitting over 100,000 copies in the US last month (OCT05), Swayze insists his vocal contribution to the soundtrack proved more profitable. He says, "I sort of missed out from a financial point of view on that movie. "But my song She's Like The Wind, which I wrote and sang, has gone up and down the charts a few times. That wound up doing quite well, I guess." [Handbag]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home