Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Mandy Moore Blasts Rehab Rumor

I think Mandy was the only one who heard these rumors: Free Image Hosting - www.supload.comFree Image Hosting - www.supload.com News Mandy Moore posted a message to fans on her official website furious with rumors that she was in rehab. The singer has been haunted online by a group of so-called fans at a site fraudulently claiming to be her official website at MandyMooreMusic.com, though it is uncertain whether that particular website was responsible for the allegations in this circumstance. "I am so overwhelmed by the absurdity of rumors and how on earth they could possibly get started," the singer writes. "It's unbelievable! Earlier this week, I was apprised of a wonderful piece of gossip that I was in rehab... nice! As I sit here at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Los Angeles drinking my English Breakfast Latte, (quite a distance from a supposed Connecticut rehab center I have apparently checked myself into), I am so saddened that people stretch as far as they do in attempting to spread gossip that, at the end of the day, is just downright hurtful. I know rumors and falsities will continue to exist and it's the world we live in... But c'mon people. If you're gonna spread trash and gossip, there should be a line drawn on issues that you just don't go near! Regardless, I'm not going to respond anymore publicly than here on my own website as it would probably make the originators of this ridiculousness happy and fuel their little fire. Yesterday, I just finished shooting the new Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko) film, 'Southland Tales', here in L.A. I am in the finishing phase of my album which I couldn't be happier with and more proud of. Things are really heating up and I'm so anxious to get out there and share this music with you all. XO. MM." [Popdirt]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home