Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Gov. Ted Nugent reporting...

Image hosted by TinyPic.com The Motor City Madman who regaled the 1970s with songs such as Cat Scratch Fever and Wang Dang Sweet Poon Tang wants to govern Michigan. Ted Nugent, 57, rocker, hunter and a Republican so conservative he makes moderates look liberal, tells the New York Times he nearly threw his hat into his home state's 2006 gubernatorial race. Right now, he says odds are 50-50 he will make a 2010 run for office. Even though Michigan needs me desperately -- the pimps and the whores and the welfare brats need to be introduced to my crowbar -- I think I would be better fortified and my family would be better fortified for the campaign, if I decided to do so, five years from now, he told the newspaper. His brother, former Revlon Chief Executive Jeff Nugent, told the Times he tried to tell his younger brother he has to rein himself in -- but to no avail. That is who he is and you can't change the stripes on a tiger, he said. I think it would be impossible for him to be elected with the views he's articulated. If he was capable of drawing back in 20 or 30 degrees from where he is, he could still be true to his beliefs but not be so outrageous. [Webindia]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home