Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Matt Damon has the right idea

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Matt Damon has advised against celebrity romances, as his relationship with waitress Luciana Barroso has made him happier than ever before. The actor, who starred in The Bourne Supremacy, was also shocked by the media treatment of best friend Ben Affleck, following the star's split from Jennifer Lopez. "After watching what my poor friend Ben went through, I've seen that you can't let your life go to hell that way," Contactmusic.com quotes Damon as saying. "So for me, I've made things a lot easier for myself by not having a relationship with another celebrity. "I've gone out with actresses and over the years I just realised I had a choice to make. "It's worked out really well that way and I couldn't be happier." [Digital Spy]

1 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2005 03:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in visiting my site Sex toys There are lots of online shopping opportunities at Sex toys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home