Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mandy Moore has a crush on Hugh Grant

This post is subtitled, a reason to post a cute picture of her and Zach Braff Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Actress Mandy Moore confessed she has a crush on Hugh Grant since they worked together for "America Dreamz". Moore, 21, who will star with Hugh Grant, Dennis Quaid, Chris Klein, Willem Dafoe and Marcia Gay Harden in the movie, declared she was fascinated by Grant, but worried she made no impression on him whatsoever. "I'm sure Hugh's probably back in London now going like: 'I worked with this girl, Mindy...' like I made no impression on him whatsoever!" Mandy told WENN. But I think all the women just were gushing around him saying: 'It's Hugh Grant!' The accent, he's charming, he's hilarious, he's so talented and yet so humble. Just such a regular guy. I was like: 'Oh my God, I hope all movie stars are like this!'", Mandy added. [Softpedia]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home