Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Tom Cruise on Today Show

The Drudge Report (I know, I know) posted a transcript of the ridiculous interview between Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer (who by the way has been reported crashing on his buddies, Donnie Duetche's couch for weeks now)... MATT LAUER: You're-- you're-- it's very impressive to listen to you. Because clearly, you've done the homework. And-- and you know the subject. TOM CRUISE: And you should. MATT LAUER: And-- and-- TOM CRUISE: And you should do that also. MATT LAUER: And-- TOM CRUISE: Because just knowing people who are on Ritalin isn't enough. //you should be a little bit more responsible in knowing really-- MATT LAUER: I'm not prescribing Ritalin, Tom. And I'm not asking-- TOM CRUISE: Well-- MATT LAUER: --anyone else to do it. I'm simply saying-- (OVERTALK) TOM CRUISE: Well, you are. You're saying-- MATT LAUER: I know some people who seem to have been helped by it. TOM CRUISE: I-- but you're saying-- but you-- like-- this is a very important issue. MATT LAUER: I couldn't agree more. To read the whole thing click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home