Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

So much for the innocent girl

Then: Now: Church and ex in early hours bust up 2.17PM, Fri Jun 24 2005 Police were called to break up an early morning row between singer Charlotte Church and former boyfriend Kyle Johnson. Officers visited the flat belonging to the teenage star after receiving reports of a disturbance in the early hours of Thursday morning. Neither the 19-year-old millionairess, who has a luxury flat in the Canton district of Cardiff, nor her former lover were arrested, but both were advised to calm down. According to reports, Johnson was heard to shout "I love you" several times after he appeared outside her flat. The confrontation apparently happened as the singer returned in the early hours of the morning with friends after a night out in Cardiff. Church's split from Johnson in January became acrimonious after he sold his story to a national tabloid newspaper and later received a punch in the face from the singer for his trouble. She has since begun a high profile romance with Wales and British Lions rugby ace Gavin Henson and recently admitted that her mother's criticisms of previous boyfriends had been correct. A South Wales Police spokesman confirmed they were called to an early hours "disturbance" in the Canton neighbourhood. He said: "We were called to a disturbance in Clos Dewi Sant in Cardiff at 3.30 yesterday morning but no arrests were made." [ITV] And... Ten vodkas a night for Charlotte Church Charlotte Church has spoken about her love of drinking, revealing that the average night out can entail ten vodkas. She described her partying habits to Heat magazine, saying: “I can sink ‘em! If I’m home, I’ll start with a Cheeky Vimto – double port and a bottle of WKD Blue in the same glass. It tastes just like Vimto or Ribena. They’re lethal. “Once I’m out, I’ll have about 10 double vodkas. Then I’m pretty much KO’ed. But if I’m in London, the club owners give me loads of bottles of free champagne. I hate champagne. I still drink it though.” However, despite such enthusiasm to drink, Church insists that she does not actually like alcohol. She explained: “I don’t actually like alcohol. If I’m having a meal I’ll have a lemonade. The only time I drink is to get p***ed and dance like a crazy woman.” [Digital Spy]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home