Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Panty Raid!

(BANG) Pamela Anderson has installed a new security system at her home after a female intruder broke in and rifled through her underwear. The woman, who reportedly didn't steal anything, left a note saying: "I'm not a lesbian, I just want to touch you." Pammy has taken the measures at her Malibu home to safeguard herself and her two children, Brandon and Dylan, from her marriage to Tommy Lee. She said: "This has been very unnerving. Who knows what is going on in this woman's mind?" It is thought the woman is an obsessive fan, but as yet, police have clues to her identity or whereabouts. Meanwhile, Anderson has revealed she will use a sperm donor to get pregnant again. She said: "I think I'd like to have another baby, I really enjoyed being pregnant. "I really love children and once you have two, you might as well have ten. I think I have to find a good sperm donor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home