Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm sure there are much prettier places in Greece

I hope he tells her she's not a Princess Paris begs Prince William for St Paul's marriage Paris Hilton has begged Prince William to let her get married at St Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey in London. The sexy socialite is desperate to walk down the aisle with fiancé Paris Latsis at one of the historic landmarks - but she was devastated to learn that only members of the British establishment can wed there.So Paris has written to Prince William asking him to help make her dream come true. The bride-to-be revealed: "I've got my heart set on a ceremony at St Paul's or Westminster but I've had to write to the prince to ask for a dispensation as I don't qualify."However, if William can't fix it for the blonde babe to marry in either place, she will tie the knot at the Windsor register office where his father, Prince Charles, married Camilla Parker Bowles earlier this year. She is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "I really want to get married at Christmas, as I'd love to have snow and log fires, so Windsor is a cool back-up. Prince Charles got married there so it's good enough for me."The couple's winter wedding will feature carol singers and roasted chestnuts, while the bride wants to arrive in a traditional horse and carriage. Paris, who is heiress to the billion-dollar Hilton hotel chain, recently confessed she was ready to settle down and start a family with her boyfriend. The reality TV star - who also confessed to demanding Paris remove the "Z" tattooed on his wrist from a previous relationship - said: "Paris loves me for me. He's honest and loyal. I want to get married, start a family and be happy". [Teen Today]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home