Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

How cute is this?

Matthew's road trip with Penelope Angela Baldassarre Actor Matthew McConaughey is taking girlfriend Penelope Cruz on a road trip in his camper van. "I love my mobile home,” McConaughey says. “I can feel my independence. It's great having my own four walls instead of staying in hotels all the time." Cruz is familiar with five-star hotels and her ex Tom Cruise famously spent $800,000 on a trip for them to a private island in Fiji. However, Matthew thinks if they can survive this trip they can handle anything, including marriage. "Marriage? I don't know about that. Let's see how this vacation works out," the actor told British tabloid The Sun. McConaughey and Cruz have been dating since working together on the action film “Sahara.” Before romancing Spanish beauty Cruz, the actor was romantically involved with actresses Ashley Judd and Sandra Bullock. He’ll be starring next in D.J. Caruso’s “2 for the Money” opposite Al Pacino. Cruz will be seen next in Martha Fiennes’ “Chromophobia” with Ben Chaplin and Ralph Fiennes. [MSN]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home