Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, May 27, 2005

How crazy is Tom Cruise right now?

Really, really crazy.. In recent days he has: ‡ Jumped on Oprah's couch to scream, "I'm in love! I'm in love!" while throwing his hands in the air. "I can't be cool, I can't be laid-back. It's something that has happened, and I feel I want to celebrate it. I want to celebrate her." (Page Six reported that he stammered twice when Oprah asked how he met her, a charge his team denied). ‡ Trashed Brooke Shields, telling "Access Hollywood" she should have used vitamins instead of drugs to treat her postpartum depression. ‡ Told Reader's Digest that women "smell good. They look pretty. I love women. I do." [Eyes Wide Nut] Video montage of Cruise in Access Hollywood [TVgasm] and.... Montage of Cruise on Oprah [TVgasm]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home