Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

He's not a deadbeat dad, he swears

The New York State Supreme Court's Appellate Division has recently approved a monthly payment of $21,782, up from about $5,000, to Misa Hylton-Brim, mother of his 11-year-old son and ex-girlfriend. Representatives for P. Diddy and Hylton-Brim say it's the highest child support payment in state history to date. Sean Combs known as P Diddy claims he will appeal, stating that the the case was an attack on his personal character. "It's not about money. I don't care how much money I have," he said. "If you come at me and say I don't take care of my child, I'm going to take care of that to the end." In addition to the child support payments, P. Diddy claims he also pays for his son Justin's health insurance, tuition, vacations, clothes and other items, for a total of about $120,000 per year. Hylton-Brim's lawyer said Hylton-Brim, a fashion stylist, has proved in court that she needs more money. She had sought $35,000 a month. P. Diddy also pays child support to girlfriend Kim Porter, the mother of his other child Christian. She filed a court claim seeking more support when they were estranged. [nobodysmiling.com]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home