Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Burt addresses the Slap

Plus look how old he looks... Burt Reynolds Speaks Out About "The Slap" * Movie Stars He Was Just Horsing Around May 26, 2005 12:48 pm US/Eastern NEW YORK (CBS) After issuing the "slap heard round the world" Burt Reynolds is now talking about the incident. Thirty-six hours after slapping the face of a CBS producer during an interview at the premiere of his new movie, "The Longest Yard," Reynolds spoke with CBS 2's Magee Hickey about the incident. Hickey was there as Reynolds was signing autographs in Midtown, and asked him how he likes tv reporters with microphones. Reynolds told her, "I like tv reporters with microphones. Who says I don't?" He then walked into the Good Morning America studios to talk about the movie, and the now infamous slap. He said on the show, "I was just horsing around. I've been doing this for 40 years. You have fun with it. I'm dumb, but I'm not crazy. I didn't slap the guy on national television." They, to add insult to injury, Reynolds recalled, "He's a little frial as I remember it." [CBS]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home