Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

smart.

One day I will run a trashy tabloid. Until then, this will have to suffice.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Mariah only eats morsels

R&B singing sensation Mariah Carey is launching her new world tour, 'The Adventures of Mimi', and flaunting her new, slimmer shape - and she credits her 'Morsel Diet', according to a published report. The once chubby singer went on the diet, and to speed things along, she underwent an exercise regime with her fitness trainer and performed water aerobics. Mariah explains, "I kind of invented it. Basically you can have a tiny bit of everything you want." "When I'm really, really hungry I'll be like 'I need a morsel!'" "So they'll give just me whatever is there (on the plate), but it has to be less than a forkful." [PC]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home